Social media orientation for B2B marketers and managers
This complimentary event series is delivered by Write Away director and social media consultant, Liz Marchant, and has been attended by more than 700 people in the past 24 months.
Whether you are already using social media tools for personal or business use, or aren't sure what your first steps should be, this session will help you decide if you're making the most of the opportunities available.
In this two-hour presentation Liz explains:
- why social media is a relevant marketing channel for B2B firms (and how it's different to what consumer companies do with it)
- how social media can work in a B2B environment
- a best-practice framework for implementing social media in businesses
- principles for effective social media marketing
- social media employment policy development
- common tools that help manage social media.
At the end of this session you will have a much clearer idea of the opportunities and challenges that social media presents for your organisation. You will also be more familiar with B2B social media concepts, tools and ways to get started (or improve what you're already doing).