Coloured appliances are an ideal way to make a strong design statement, adding contrast, interest and style to the kitchen. Breville now offers some of its most sought after products in bold shades of Cranberry and Black Sesame.
The new colour range includes a wide selection of everyday benchtop appliances, combining the visual appeal of colour with metal highlights and Breville’s latest innovative features. The kettles, toasters, mixers and blenders are designed to be proudly displayed on the benchtop, ready to tackle tasks from breakfast through to dinner.
Rich and vibrant Cranberry injects the kitchen with a splash of excitement. Red is the number one small appliance colour in Australia and Breville Cranberry teams equally well with crisp white or rich, dark colour schemes.
Black Sesame follows the European trend of choosing sleek black over stainless steel appliances. A look that is becoming increasingly popular in Australian kitchens, Black Sesame has
a stylish high gloss finish that suits contemporary spaces.
The Breville Colour collection features appliance favourites including:
- Scraper Mixer ProTM (BEM800) featuring handy scraper blades - $549.95 rrp
- Kinetix® Control (BBL605) blender with bowl-hugging, dual blade technology - $229.95 rrp
- Kitchen Wizz ProTM (BFP800) award-winning food processor - $499.95rrp
- Smart KettleTM (BKE820) with variable temperature heating - $149.95rrp
- Quiet KettleTM (BKE490) rapid boil kettle with quiet boil technology - $89.95rrp
- Smart ToastTM (BTA820, BTA840) motorised die cast toaster range – from $149.95 rrp
- Lift & LookTM (BTA430, BTA425, BTA630) toaster range with ‘lift and look’ and ‘a bit more’ functions– from $49.95 rrp
Breville enquiries: 1300 139 798 or www.breville.com.au