The DocuPrint P255dw is a single function desktop printer that combines high performance and productivity with a low total cost of ownership. Among its many functions, the device comes with wireless networking and automatic duplex as standard.
Commenting on the release David Borg, General Manager, Fuji Xerox Printers Australia and New Zealand said: “Monochrome accounts for over three quarters of devices sold in the single function print market. Demand for mono devices is increasing among small business and home office users seeking high performance products at low costs.
“While value for money remains paramount, these users also want high quality output, fast speeds and access to some of the productivity tools they’ve come to expect from enterprise devices. The P255dw is an affordable, high performance mono printer — with a range of intuitive features, it ticks all the boxes.”
Outstanding value for money
The DocuPrint P255dw is one of the most affordable printers in its class, both in terms of purchase price and ongoing costs.
The DocuPrint P255 dw incorporates a fixed drum which means users have one less consumable item to replace. Other cost-saving features include built-in automatic duplex functionality, which enables users to cut paper costs in half by printing on both sides of the page, while dual pack toner helps keep cost per print to a minimum. In addition, the DocuPrint P255 dw allows users to reduce their printing costs by utilising the toner save function which uses less toner per page.
Wireless workgroup sharing
Wireless devices such as laptops, iPhones and iPads are now an everyday part of business and personal life. The take up of these devices has seen wireless printing gain momentum with small businesses and home users requiring flexibility. The DocuPrint P255 dw comes with built-in 10/100 base TX networking and wireless functionality which enables groups to seamlessly connect and give everyone access to outstanding print quality.
Feature-rich functionality in a small package
The compact, lightweight design of the DocuPrint P255 dw makes it ideal for small businesses or home offices, fitting neatly on a desktop and taking up minimal space. The small size of the device is in inverse proportion to the features it boasts. These include:
• Print speed: To enhance productivity the device operates at 30 pages per minute.
• Superb print quality: Award-winning S-LED technology and DELCIS (digitally- enhanced lighting control imaging system) enable crisp and accurate 1200 x 1200 dpi printing for businesses requiring sleek professional documents.
• Print from any application: Adobe Postscript 3 and PCL are both supported, so users can trust documents will print the way they intended.
• Wireless networking: The built-in 10/100 base TX networking and wireless function enables work groups to seamlessly connect.
• Automatic Duplex Printing: The built in automatic duplex function can cut users printing costs in half by simply opting to print on both sides of the page.
• Multiple operating system support: The DocuPrint P255dw is supported by Windows, Mac and Linux platforms for maximum flexibility in the workplace.
The DocuPrint P255dw is available now at the recommended retail price of $249 inc GST through authorised resellers.